Monday, October 24, 2011

Analysis

Thus far, my blog has been going fairly well. But here is my analysis: 


My weakest post:
My weakest post will have to be my very first post published on Saturday, Sept. 24.

My strongest post:
My strongest post is definitely my second post on Monday Oct. 3.

What is working?
I think what is working is when I provide a lot of descriptions of badminton. For example, my strongest post is titled “Just Have Fun” where it received the most feedback concerning how much they have learned. In this post, I went into full detail of my experience during my league championships. I think writing about the intensity of the sport captures the readers’ attention.

What is not working?
Simply stating the basic aspects of badminton bores the readers. For example, my first post and my third post stated simple facts about badminton. The reason I put these is because I needed an introduction and I also needed my readers to get the general idea of the game. Some people do not know how to play, so I thought it would be good to list some basics. But all that really does is give off a boring post.

What do you want to improve in the next 6 weeks?
I want to improve how I explain the game. As much as I love badminton, I cannot seem to fully express how it is to be played. I want to give readers something different rather than something they can just search online.

What steps will you take to make that happen?
I can do this through more experience playing badminton. If I play the game, I can think about how I feel during that moment and try to jot down some adjectives. Then, I can provide a great outcome like I did on my second post.

No comments:

Post a Comment